Category:History of fashion
The category history of fashion generally describes modern clothing from the post-WWII era to the present.
Clothing popularly worn in Medieval Europe is categorised under Category:Medieval European costume. Clothing worn in Western Europe, the Americas, and countries under European or American influence during the early modern period (c. 1750 to World War II) is categorised under Category:History of clothing (Western fashion).
Articles on clothing history that cover multiple eras are listed under the supercategory Category:History of clothing.
Category:Fashion by nationality
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- History of cosmetics (1 C, 94 P)
- Folk costumes (8 C, 100 P)
- Fashion historians (19 P)
- Medieval European costume (1 C, 69 P)
- Military uniforms (18 C, 134 P)
- Costume museums (7 P)
- Fashion museums (5 C, 22 P)
- Sportswear (11 C, 79 P)
- Suits (clothing) (5 C, 37 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "History of fashion"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 208 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.(previous page) (next page)
- Capri pants
- Car coat
- Cardigan (sweater)
- Cartwheel hat
- Choir dress
- Cocktail dress
- Coonskin cap
- The Costume Society
- Cowboy boot
- Cowboy hat
- Cultural views on the midriff and navel
- The Culture of Nakedness and the Nakedness of Culture
- Cycle chic