From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to logic. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Logic stubs"
The following 151 pages are in this category, out of 151 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calculus of structures
- Card paradox
- Cirquent calculus
- Classical modal logic
- Completeness (knowledge bases)
- Comprehension (logic)
- Conditioned disjunction
- Conservativity theorem
- Consistency (knowledge bases)
- Contradictio in terminis
- Converse accident
- Converse implication
- Counting quantification
- Pars destruens/pars construens
- Valentino Annibale Pastore
- Per fas et nefas
- Philosophical logic
- Post disputation argument
- Principle of nonvacuous contrast
- Principles of Mathematical Logic
- Probabilistic proposition
- Problem of multiple generality
- Proof net
- Proof-theoretic semantics
- Propositional variable
- Prototype Verification System
- Provability logic
- Proving a point