Catlin Township, Marion County, Kansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,411 ft (430 m)|
|• Density||5.2/sq mi (2.0/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-11075 |
|GNIS feature ID||477361 |
Catlin Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
The township contains the following settlements:
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Catlin Mennonite Church Cemetery, located in Section 17 T21S R3E. The church was closed in 1961 then demolished in the 1960s.
- Prairie Lawn Cemetery (aka Brookdell Cemetery), located in Section 34 T21S R3E. Main cemetery for city of Peabody.
- Tharp Cemetery, located in Section 2 T21S R3E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Catlin". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Catlin
- Marion County Cemetery List; KsGenWeb. (archived on archive.org)
- Catlin Mennonite Church; Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encycolopedia Online.
- Marion County Highway Map; KSDOT.