Clear Creek Township, Marion County, Kansas
Clear Creek Township
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||76 sq mi (200 km2)|
|• Length||8.0 mi (12.9 km)|
|• Width||12.0 mi (19.3 km)|
|Elevation||1,421 ft (433 m)|
|• Density||7.2/sq mi (2.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-13750 |
|GNIS feature ID||477143 |
Clear Creek Township is a township in Marion County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 548, including the city of Lincolnville, and unincorporated communities of Antelope and east side of Pilsen.
Clear Creek Township covers an area of 76 square miles (196.8 km2).
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Lincolnville.
- Unincorporated community of Antelope.
- Unincorporated community of Pilsen (east of Remington Road). The west part is located in Clark Township.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery (aka Lincolnville Cemetery), located in Section 1 T18S R4E.
- Lincolnville Cemetery (aka Evangelical Luther Church Cemetery), located in Section 11 T18S R4E.
- Pilsen Cemetery (aka St. John Nepomocene Catholic Church Cemetery), located in Section 19 T18S R4E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Clear Creek". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 25, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Clear Creek
- Marion County Cemetery List; KsGenWeb. (archived on archive.org)
- Marion County Highway Map; KSDOT.