|OS grid reference|
|• London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Cherry Willingham is a large village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population at the 2011 census was 3,506. It is situated approximately 4 miles (6 km) east from the city and county town of Lincoln. Neighbouring villages are Reepham, Nettleham and Fiskerton.
The village is twinned with the French village Le Grand Luce.
The village has two schools, Cherry Willingham Primary School and the Priory Pembroke Academy, shopping centre, library, surgery, two pubs, a church and a chapel.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Media related to Cherry Willingham at Wikimedia Commons
- Cherry Willingham Website
- Cherry Willingham Parish Council
- [Cherry] Willingham in the Domesday Book
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|