|Also called||Chery B14
Chery Boss (Turkey)
Chery Destiny (Chile)
Chery Eastar Cross
|Assembly||Wuhu, Anhui, China
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door minivan|
|Engine||2.0 L I4 (petrol)
2.4 L I4 (petrol)
|Wheelbase||2,800 mm (110.2 in)|
|Length||4,662 mm (183.5 in)|
|Width||1,820 mm (71.7 in)|
|Height||1,590 mm (62.6 in)|
|Curb weight||1,505 kg (3,318 lb)|
 The Chery V5 was first introduced in Malaysia on 2 July 2006. It came with a 2.0 liter petrol engine and was called the Chery B14
 Later, a local assembled was launched on 3 September 2008. Unlike the earlier version, this model came with a 2.4 liter SOHC Mitsubishi long-stroke engine producing 127 horsepower at 5,500rpm and 198Nm of torque at 3,000rpm. It is mated to a 4-speed automatic transmission with manual shifting. It comes with 1 year free service (for the first 1,000 units sold) and a 3+2 year warranty.
|Models||Standard Spec||High Spec|
|LED lights rear lamps||Yes||Yes|
|Side turn indicators on the wing mirrors||Yes||Yes|
|Disc Brakes||Front and Back||Front and Back with ABS|
|Radio||cassette player with 6 speakers||CD player with MP3 support|
|Wheels||16 inch steel wheels||16 inch alloy wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Control||No||Yes|
|Airbag||No||Dual SRS airbags for the front|
 Later, while opening a 3S center in Section 13, Petaling Jaya, they launched a version called the "ST". It adds, a new grille, LED running lights, a bodykit as well as some improvements to the interior material and trim. The vehicle, available only in a red exterior shade, goes for RM96,888 on-the-road.
June 2013 saw Chery Malaysia launch the Eastar XT
- กอง บก.ฐานเศรษฐกิจ (2010-07-20). เฌอรี่เปลี่ยนก.ก.ผจก.ใหม่ ส่งเอ1รุกตลาด. ยานยนต์ (Than Auto section) (in Thai). ฐานเศรษฐกิจ (Than Settakij). Archived from the original on 24 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-25.
บี 14 ครอส รถยนต์นั่งที่ผลิตในมาเลเซีย
- "ACTECO SQR484F Introduction". Auto-chinese.com. 2011-06-22. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- "Eastar Cross Overview". Chery International. Retrieved 2012-12-29.
- "Chery V5 Crossover (Chery B14) MPV". Paul Tan's Automotive News.
- "Chery Alado launches locally assembled 2.4 liter Chery Eastar 7-seater MPV". Paul Tan's Automotive News.
- "Chery Malaysia opens new 3S centre, launches Eastar ST - brand to expand country's role as RHD hub". Paul Tan's Automotive News.
- "Chery Eastar XT - new variant joins lineup, RM94k". Paul Tan's Automotive News.
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|