|Born||1968 (age 49–50) 
|Other names||Chetan Sashital
The Big C 
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, singer|
Chetan Shashital (Konkani: चेतन शाशितल Cētana Śāśitala, born 1968 in Mumbai, also known as Chetan Sashital or The Big C for his expertise in the voice-acting industry) is an Indian actor, voice actor and singer, who is mostly recognized for working in the dubbing industry and considered[by whom?] to be one of the more well-known voice artists in India.
He is considered[by whom?] to be one of the most prominent voice artists of India, who has been giving voices to animation, for local Indian productions. He has also performed Hindi-dubbing for foreign productions, such as Baloo the Bear from Talespin and The Jungle Book 2 and also for Genie from Disney's Aladdin, that was dubbed and aired on Disney Channel India in 2005.
Shashital has also dubbed for Bollywood actors. He is considered[by whom?] to be official dubbing artist for Bollywood actor, Amitabh Bachchan, as well as for such other Bollywood actors as Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Sanjay Dutt and Dharmendra.
|Program title||Original voice(s)||Character(s)||Dub Language||Original Language||Episodes||Original Airdate||Dubbed Airdate||Notes|
|Talespin||Ed Gilbert †||Baloo von Bruinwald XIII||Hindi||English||56||5/5/1990-
|Aired on DD National, Disney Channel India and Toon Disney India dubbed in Hindi, much later after the original airing.|
|The Simpsons ||Dan Castellaneta||Homer Simpson||Hindi||English||523||12/17/1989-Current|
|Aladdin||Dan Castellaneta||Genie||Hindi||English||86||September 5, 1994 – November 25, 1995||????||Aired on DD National and many other Hindi Cartoon Channels in India.|
Live Action Films
|Film title||Actor||Character(s)||Dub Language||Original Language||Original Year Release||Dub Year Release||Notes|
|Aag Ka Gola||Sunny Deol||Vikram Singh
|Hindi||1999||1999||Chetan was called in to dub the dialogues during post-production because of the dissatisfaction of the director with the lines spoken by the actors. In some cases, the actors were unable to convey their lines properly due to temporary health problems, despite that the movies were already shot in Hindi.|
|Biwi No.1||Salman Khan||Prem||Hindi||1999||1999|
|Film title||Original Voice||Character||Dub Language||Original Language||Original Release||Dub Release||Notes|
|Disney's Aladdin||Robin Williams †||Genie||Hindi||English||1992||1994||Dubbed by Modi Entertainment. |
|The Return of Jafar||Dan Castellaneta||Genie||Hindi||English||1994||????|
|Aladdin and the King of Thieves||Robin Williams †||Genie||Hindi||English||1994||????|
|The Jungle Book||Phil Harris||Baloo the Bear||Hindi||English||1967||2002||Aired on Disney Channel India.|
|The Jungle Book 2||John Goodman||Baloo the Bear||Hindi||English||2003||2003|
- "His master's voiceover - the brand reporter > news". Afaqsreporter.com. 2004-05-16. Retrieved 2013-03-28.
- "The voice behind - bollywood news". Glamsham.com. 2008-11-10. Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- "CGTantra.com - Anifest India 09 Review - Day Three". CGTantra.com. 2009-09-20. Archived from the original on 2014-08-26. Retrieved 2013-03-28.
- "The next voice you hear... - Hindustan Times". hindustantimes.com. 2011-10-15. Retrieved 2013-03-28.
- "His master's voice - Economic Times". economictimes.com. 2002-12-04. Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- "Why Saif Ali Khan's bark has no bite". DnaIndia.com. 2011-07-31. Retrieved 2013-03-28.
- "The Walt Disney Company". Disney.in. 2005-02-23. Archived from the original on 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- "The art of directing dubs: A chat with Ellie Lewis - Animation Xpress". animationxpress.com. 2004-10-26. Retrieved 2015-07-20.