China National Building Material
|Traded as||SEHK: 3323|
|Headquarters||Beijing, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Song Zhi Ping|
|Products||Cement, Gypsum, Fiber glass|
Number of employees
|Parent||China National Building Material Group|
|China National Building Material Co., Ltd.|
|Alternative Chinese name|
China National Building Material Co., Ltd. or CNBM is a public traded company, engaging in cement, lightweight building materials, glass fiber and fibre-reinforced plastic products and engineering service businesses.
CNBM joined the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index from 10 March 2008.
In October 2013 CNBM entered into an agreement with Qatari Investors Group to expand the Al Khaliji Cement plant. Al Khaliji, a subsidiary of Qatari Investors Group, is planning to double clinker and production capacity at the plant to 12,000tpd and 14,000tpd, respectively. FLSmidth is to supply equipment and machinery for the US$190m expansion.
In 2013, CNBM acquires China manufacturer of solar module Jetion Solar. 
In 2014, CNBM acquires German thin film manufacturer Avancis.
In the middle of 2014, CNBM took over all of the risks and benefits for 10 Ukrainian solar power plants, namely, Voskhod Solar, Neptun Solar, Franko Solar, Franko PV, Dunayskaya SES-1, Dunayskaya SES-2, Priozernaya-1, Priozernaya-2, Limanskaya Energy-1 and Limanskaya Energy-2.
In 2015, CNBM begun work on a new 1.5 GW CIGS fab in Bengbu, Anhui province, China, in what promises to become one of the largest CIGS manufacturing facilities in the country.
In 2016, UK solar developers WElink Energy and British Solar Renewables (BSR) have signed a £1.1 billion deal with CNBM to develop solar energy projects and zero-carbon homes in the UK.
The parent company of China National Building Material is China National Building Material Group (established in 1984), is a state-owned enterprise administrated by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
- China National Building Material Company - About Us
- CNBM joined Hang Seng China Enterprises Index
- "China National Building Materials (CNBM)". CemNet.com. International Cement Review. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "About Us". jetionsolar.com. Jetion Solar. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "China's CNBM completes acquisition of Germany's Avancis". semiconductor-today.com. Semiconductor Today. 2 September 2014. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "China's CNBM allowed to buy solar power plants in Ukraine". unian.info. Unian. 5 November 2015. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Второй китайский шанс" [Second chance chinese]. ukranews.com (in Russian). Ukrainian News. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "CNBM breaks ground for largest CIGS solar module production plant in China". semiconductor-today.com. Semiconductor Today. 20 October 2015. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "WElink Energy, BSR sign £1.1 billion solar and efficient homes deal with CNBM". solarpowerportal.co.uk. Solar Power Portal. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.