|98 – Chris Conroy|
Conroy in 2014
July 22, 1974 |
North Adams, Massachusetts
|MLB debut||September 29, 2010|
|Career highlights and awards|
Christopher Patrick Conroy (born July 22, 1974) is a Major League Baseball (MLB) umpire. He made his MLB debut on September 29, 2010. His uniform number is 98. Conroy was officially promoted to the full-time staff of MLB umpires on June 14, 2013, replacing Brian Runge. At the time of his appointment, Conroy had worked 165 games at the Major League level.
On September 3, 2015 in a game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padres, Conroy failed to invoke the neighborhood play, ruling Justin Upton safe at second in the sixth inning and subsequently drew the ire of Dodgers manager Don Mattingly.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chris Conroy.|
- Chris Conroy Retrosheet.org. Retrieved 1 July 2012
- Umpires:Roster MLB.com. Retrieved 1 July 2012
-  Chris Conroy appointed to Umpiring Staff. Retrieved 15 June 2013
- MLB Promotes Chris Conroy to Umpiring Staff. Close Call Sports and the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League. June 14, 2013.
- Rangers' Matt Harrison wins 15th; Adrian Beltre hits for cycle ESPN.com. Retrieved 28 August 2012
- "Reds' Homer Bailey throws no-hitter against Pirates". ESPN. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
- Imber, Gil (November 11, 2014). "Roster: 2014 MLB Japan All-Star Series". Close Call Sports & Umpire Ejection Fantasy League.
- Perry, Dayn (September 4, 2015). "Justin Upton is safe, but even Justin Upton thinks Justin Upton is out". CBS Sports. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Denomme, Ian (September 4, 2015). "Controversial call on neighborhood play prompts Dodgers collapse". Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- Hernandez, Dylan (September 3, 2015). "Dodgers' Mat Latos encounters early trouble; rotation spot in jeopardy". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball umpire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|