|• Total||1.813 sq mi (4.70 km2)|
|• Land||1.805 sq mi (4.67 km2)|
|• Water||0.008 sq mi (0.02 km2)|
|Elevation||121 ft (37 m)|
|• Density||120/sq mi (45/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Chunchula is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Mobile County, Alabama, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 210. It has a post office with the 36521 ZIP code. The community has one site listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage, the Chunchula School.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Chunchula was listed on the 1880 and 1890 U.S. Censuses as a village. It did not reappear on the U.S. Census until 2010 as a census-designated place or CDP.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chunchula, Alabama
- "Properties on the Alabama Register of Landmarks & Heritage" (PDF). Alabama Historical Commission. www.preserveala.org. 4 June 2009. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "U.S. Decennial Census". Census.gov. Retrieved June 6, 2013.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|