Siamak Moreh Sedgh
Dr. Siamak MoreSedegh (Persian: سیامک مره صدق; sometimes transliterated as Siamak Morsadegh; born 1965, Shiraz) is the sole Jewish MP in the Majlis of Iran. He is the director of the Tehran Jewish Committee and the Dr. Sapir Hospital and Charity Center in Tehran, where he is a practicing doctor. In response to an aliyah of 40 Persian Jews from Iran to Israel in 2007, Morsadegh responded that the Jews in Iran are not in danger from the policies of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. 
- "نگاهی به جامعه یهودیان در ایران". BBC Persian. 5 September 2006. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Jewish-Iranian lawmaker: Israel's behavior is 'anti-human'". Reuters. 8 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Iran's Jews won't mark Yom Ha'atzmaut". Jerusalem Post. 7 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.[permanent dead link]
- Ali Akbar Dareini (Associated Press Writer) (26 December 2007). "Iranian Jews Say Republic Safe for Them". CASMII. Archived from the original on 2007-12-31. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Iranian Jewish leader calls immigration of 40 Jews to Israel a 'misinformation campaign'". Associated Press. 26 December 2007. Archived from the original on 24 January 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Scott Peterson (27 April 2007). "In Ahmadinejad's Iran, Jews still find a space". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Jews in Iran not in danger, Tehran Jewish Committee leader says". Denver Post. 27 December 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Results for the minority MPs". Press TV. 16 March 2008. Archived from the original on 21 May 2011. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Judaism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Iranian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|