From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computational complexity may refer to:
- In the analysis of algorithms, the resources required by an algorithm
- In computational complexity theory, the resources needed to solve computational problems (regardless of the algorithm used) or to execute an algorithm
- Time complexity, the computational complexity in terms of the execution time
- Space complexity, the computational complexity in terms of the memory which is needed for the computation
- Computational complexity of mathematical operations
- Computational Complexity (journal)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Computational complexity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.