Location within Bristol
|Architectural style||Gothic Revival|
|Town or city||Bristol|
|Design and construction|
The churches apse, tower, south transept and school were added in 1863 by Edward William Godwin. The large stone low in the enclosing wall along Cotham Road is part of Bewell's Cross, which marked the boundary of the city until the nineteenth century.
- "St Saviour & St Mary (Highbury Chapel), COTHAM PARISH CHURCH, Bristol". Churchcrawler. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "An Eye For Detail - Bewell's Cross". About-Bristol. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "COTHAM CHURCH". Historic England. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Highbury Chapel (now Cotham Parish Church), Cotham, Bristol". Churchdb. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Cotham Church". Images of England. Retrieved 2007-03-16.