Cross Plains, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||961 ft (293 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||449643|
Cross Plains is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-03-05.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Cross Plains, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 106. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...laid out on February 2, 1826, and so named for its location on a crossroads...
- "Ripley County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
|This Ripley County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|