Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance
|Formed||1854 (as Inspectorate General of Customs)|
1 January 2013 (as CA)
|Parent agency||Ministry of Finance (Taiwan)|
The Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance (CA; Chinese: 財政部關務署; pinyin: Cáizhèngbù Guānwushǔ) is the agency of the Ministry of Finance of Taiwan (ROC) dealing with customs policies and regulations in Taiwan.
CA was originally established in 1854 as Inspectorate General of Customs. On 3 February 1991, it was renamed to Directorate General of Customs and finally on 1 January 2013, it was renamed to Customs Administration.
- Department of Customs Clearance Affairs
- Department of Tariffs and Legal Affairs
- Department of Investigation
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Valuation and Auditing
- Department of Planning
- Statistics Office
- Accounting Office
- Personnel Office
- Internal Affairs Office
- Civil Service Ethics Office
The CA headquarter office is accessible within walking distance North West from Taipei Railway Station.
- "Organization History and Mission - Customs Administration". eweb.customs.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance (Republic of China).|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|