Löble performing in Barakaldo in 2008
22 February 1973 |
|Genres||Power metal, speed metal, heavy metal|
|Associated acts||Rawhead Rexx, Blaze Bayley, Helloween|
Dani began his career with Rawhead Rexx, a band that he helped form but departed due to his new commitments to Helloween. He was also a touring drummer for Blaze Bayley from October 2004 to December 2005.
Regarding his role in Helloween when compared to his two predecessors, Ingo Schwichtenberg and Uli Kusch, Dani was quoted as saying: "I view my style as a symbiosis of Schwichtenberg and Kusch. I'm not as straightforward as Ingo but not as technical as Uli. I have my own style."
In August 2008, Dani inked an endorsement deal with Paiste and states being extremely happy with his new cymbal setup, which features the new Signature Reflector Heavy Full Crash models. and describes them as being warm, full, and 'sounding straight as an arrow' with a silvery shimmer.
- Keeper of the Seven Keys: The Legacy (2005)
- Keeper of the Seven Keys – The Legacy World Tour 2005/2006 (2007)
- Gambling with the Devil (2007)
- Unarmed - Best of 25th Anniversary (2009)
- 7 Sinners (2010)
- Straight Out of Hell (2013)
- My God-Given Right (2015)
- Helloween official site's Dani Loeble Interview[dead link]
- "Artists-> Dani Loeble (Setup)". Paiste. 2007-02-08. Retrieved 2011-10-21.
|This article about a German musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a United States drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|