This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ilabaca doing a cat balance in 2007
January 23, 1988
Moreton, Merseyside, England
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
Daniel Marcus Ilabaca (born January 23, 1988) is a freerunner and traceur from Moreton, Merseyside, England. He along with Ryan Doyle, is the founder of the World Freerunning and Parkour Federation.
Daniel first noticed Parkour after seeing a man on the street perform a wall flip and wanted to be able to do the same. He later took up the Brazilian martial art Capoeira, but was disappointed with its limitations. He then took up parkour and freerunning. He has since won first place in MTV's inaugural Ultimate Parkour Challenge, and is one of the most watched freerunners with over 30 million views on YouTube.
Ilabaca believes Parkour is a global movement that will change the way people interact with their environment. To him all ways of being free and expressing yourself are parkour. Furthermore, he emphasizes the power of choices in one's training. He states that falling is the result of choosing to fall: "Thinking you’re going to fail at something gives you a higher risk of doing just that. Committing to something you’re thinking or knowing you will land gives you a higher chance of landing or completing the task."
- Top Gear (2006)
- Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education (music video, 2006)
- Parkour Journeys (2006)
- Daniel featured in the Parkour Journeys DVD documentary, in a section called 'Daniel Ilabaca In Profile' which featured an interview and footage of him training.
- David Guetta vs. The Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) (music video, 2007)
- UEFA Champions' League Advert (advert, 2008)
- The Chemical Brothers - Midnight Madness (Music Vídeo,2008)
- The video is set in a back alley and warehouse in London, United Kingdom. It begins with a Daniel playing a goblin, who jumps out of a dumpster, and starts dancing. His dancing takes him out of the alley and up onto the nearby rooftops, then into a theatre. The goblin begins breakdancing on the stage. He exits, jumps onto a police car, and rides it back to the dumpster, when he jumps in moments before a man walks into the alley and dumps a bag of trash into the dumpster.
- MTV's Ultimate Parkour Challenge (2009 - 2010)
- Daniel Ilabaca was the winner of the inaugural Ultimate Parkour Challenge, winning the $10,000 prize.
- The European Parkour Tour 2010 (2010)
- Daniel Ilabaca traveled across 4,000 miles to eight major cities to meet some of Europe’s best Freerunners. From each city, short films and interviews with the local freerunning community were made. He visited London, Amsterdam, Cologne, Copenhagen, Vienna, Milan, Barcelona and Paris – all in three weeks.
- Misfits (2010)
- In the first series, Daniel played "Superhoodie", a recurring character who monitors and plays a guardian role outside the circle of already established characters. He is an onlooker and an outsider, with traits such as athletic ability and care being amplified since the storm in episode 1.
- Kolpingtag: Mut (Courage) (2015)
- Trailer for the "Kolpingtag" a German Christian society. 
- "Daniel Ilabaca. Danielilabaca.co.uk
- "Parkourläufer springt Salti auf dem Bogen der Lanxess-Arena". Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "The Marvel Life: WFPF's Daniel Ilabaca - News - Marvel.com". marvel.com.
- "Daniel Ilabaca In Profile" Youtube.com
- "beachcombermb.com". beachcombermb.com.
- "Daniel Ilabaca". Imdb.com
- "YouTube - Top Gear - Peugeot 207 vs Parkour. Youtube.com
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - The Daniel Ilabaca Collection". 3run.co.uk
- "YouTube - Emel.Hits // Eric Prydz feat. Pink Floyd - Proper Education". Youtube.com
- "YouTube - Clip from 'Daniel Ilabaca In Profile'". Youtube.com
- "YouTube - David Guetta Vs. The Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go". Youtube.com
- "YouTube - Sky Sports Football - Premier League Advert 2008". Youtube.com