Timothy "Livewire" Shieff (born March 24, 1988 in Hartford, Connecticut) is a professional English freerunner. He is best known for winning the 2009 Barclaycard World Freerun Championship and participating on the television programme MTV's Ultimate Parkour Challenge. Shieff uses the nickname Livewire while performing freerunning. In 2011 and 2012 he appeared in the televised American Ninja Warrior competitions. In 2014 he appeared on a special "USA vs. The World" edition of American Ninja Warrior, where he helped lead Team Europe to victory over Team USA and Team Japan, and also competed in ANW 's "USA vs. The World II" in 2015.
Shieff was born in Connecticut and moved to England when he was three. In 2015 Shieff was arrested for climbing a listed building without permission. He has been a vegan since 2012 for both ethical and health reasons.
In 2016 Tim took part in the film SWINE. The film suggests that due to the overuse of antibiotics in animal factory farming there is potential for a superbug pandemic.
- "Barclaycard World Freerun Championship".
- "Tim Shieff - MTV's Ultimate Parkour Challenge".
- "Tim Shieff".
- Raptopoulos, Lilah (16 June 2015). "Go veggie to save the planet, says world champion freerunner Tim Shieff". The Guardian. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- Allen, Elisa (3 September 2014). "Why I'm Vegan: Athlete Tim Shieff". PETA UK. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Orde, Elena (11 March 2016). "An interview with vegan parkour wonder Tim Shieff". The Vegan Society. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Freerunner Tim takes to silver screen in new Harry Potter film". This is Derbyshire.
- ":: Welcome to World Freerunning & Parkour Federation.com ::".
- "Storm Freerun - Purple".
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tim Shieff|