This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards, as it lacks third party sources. (January 2019)
Shieff in 2017
Shieff won the 2009 Barclaycard World Freerun Championship and participated on the television programme MTV's Ultimate Parkour Challenge. In 2013, Shieff filmed himself climbing and running along the Derby skyline. After concerns from the police, he clarified that he practiced the moves and the route beforehand.
He had been a vegan since 2012 due to ethical and health reasons. In 2018, while trying to heal some gut problems, he had a meal of salmon and raw eggs, but said it wasn't something he'd do again. As a result, vegan clothing company ETHCS dropped him from their label. In April 2019, Tim appeared on ITV's This Morning, and explained his decision to abolish veganism due to health reasons.
Shieff supports various unconventional methods to improve health. On his YouTube channel, Shieff states that he believes water-fasting with distilled water can relieve the body from the task of digesting food, allows it to focus more energy on healing injuries and diseases. He also shows his support for cannabidiol, inclined bed therapy and urine therapy, appearing in October 2018 on popular YouTube channel London Real where he consumed his own urine, stating that urine “is from you and it’s for you.”. Shieff also completed a 35-day water fast in July 2018 
- "Tim Shieff bats away non-supporters after missing out on Ninja Warrior UK title". PA News. June 9, 2018. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Champion free runner Tim Shieff defends stunt". BBC. January 30, 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "Freerunner Tim takes to silver screen in new Harry Potter film". This is Derbyshire.
- Allen, Elisa (3 September 2014). "Why I'm Vegan: Athlete Tim Shieff". PETA UK. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- Orde, Elena (11 March 2016). "An interview with vegan parkour wonder Tim Shieff". The Vegan Society. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Sharing a tough truth". November 4, 2018. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Chioranda, Maria (November 6, 2018). "Plant-Based Athlete Tim Shieff Admits To Eating Eggs And Fish". Plant Based News. Retrieved November 7, 2018.
- "Ex-vegan Tim Shieff is dropped by vegan clothing company ETHCS". VeganFoodandLiving.com. February 15, 2019.
- "Ex-Vegan YouTuber Tim Shieff Plans to Kill an Animal with His Own Hands". Vegan News. April 5, 2019.
- Shieff, Tim (July 25, 2017). Why I ONLY Drink Distilled Water (in 5 minutes).
- Shieff, Tim (October 5, 2018). BRIAN ROSE AND TIM SHIEFF DRINKING THEIR URINE LIVE ON LONDON REAL.
- Shieff, Tim (Dec 23, 2016). 7 Tips to Help you Heal FAST.
- Shieff, Tim (July 11, 2018). "BREAKING MY 35 DAY WATER FAST".
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tim Shieff|