|Born||March 25, 1981|
|Residence||New York, New York|
|Education||Fashion Institute of Technology|
|Television||Project Runway Season 2 (2nd)|
He graduated from Grand Rapids Community College before attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. He also received additional formal and on-the-job training at Gorland/Ittiere in London and through fashion seminars by Li Edelkoort in Florence, Milan, and Paris.
Vosovic is openly gay and currently lives in New York City. He has published a book, Fashion Inside Out, with a foreword by Tim Gunn. It was released on October 28, 2008. He appeared in singer Anya Marina's music video of her cover of "Whatever You Like," by T.I.. The video was posted to YouTube on Nov. 12, 2009.
The 2009 premiere of Project Runway's sixth season was preceded by a two-hour special episode of Project Runway: All-Star Challenge where eight past contestants competed in one challenge for a cash prize of $100,000. Vosovic won the challenge.
Daniel launched his own fashion line in 2009 and has consistently released collections each season since then.
- "'Project Runway' winner Daniel Vosovic's home is like a truly real reality show". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Interview with 'Project Runway,' finalist, Michigan native Daniel Vosovic". MLive.com. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- "Bravo Bio". Bravo TV. Bravo TV. 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-14.
- Urban, Robert (March 9, 2006). "Project Runway's Exciting Second Season Comes to a Close". AfterElton.com. Archived from the original on 2007-12-26. Retrieved 2007-12-16.
- "Fashion whiz Daniel Vosovic returns home to promote new book". The Grand Rapids Press. November 28, 2008. Retrieved 3 April 2010.
- "Anya Marina - Whatever You Like". YouTube. 2009-11-12. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- "Anya Marina’s Sexy “Whatever You Like” T.I. Cover (Music Video) | As Heard In Gossip Girl » Web TV & Video". Webtvhub.com. 2009-11-09. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- mylifetime.com Accessed on August 11, 2009
- Daniel Vosovic S/S 2010 Sharon Clott 2009