Seth Aaron Henderson
Seth Aaron also filled in for Tim Gunn as the head "casting judge" on Season 9 of Project Runway. Continuing his commitment to a sustainable future, Seth Aaron's designs feature organic fabrics and those made from recyclable plastic bottles. His 2010 Portland Fashion Week collection was sponsored and inspired by Solar World, a manufacturer of solar panels in Oregon, Henderson's home state.
Henderson's show at Portland Fashion Week in October 2011 also featured sustainable fabrics. and he's collaborating with the New Hampshire-based Earthtec clothing company to create a sustainable line of clothing to be sold by an "as yet unnamed national retail chain".
In 2014, Henderson was announced the winner of Project Runway: All Stars; he is the first to win both Project Runway and Project Runway: All Stars. As part of his prize package, Henderson launched a collection on QVC later that year.
He currently lives in Vancouver, Washington, with his wife, Tina, and two children, Aaron and Megan.
- "Seth Aaron Henderson Wins Project Runway!" (April 22, 2010) Styleite
- "Henderson Sews Up Top Prize on 'Project Runway'" (April 24, 2010) Orange Leader, Orange, Texas
- "Project Runway Casting Special 'Road To Runway'" (August 08, 2011) Nick Verreos
- "N.H. Eco-Firm Makes Splash with Green Clothing Line" (October 30, 2011) Frederick News Post, Frederick County, Maryland
- Seth Aaaron Designs (Click on "BIO" in upper left)
- "Project Runway" - Lifetime Archived February 24, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Owner Dennis Randall, who started out in York, opens an Earthtec retail store in Portsmouth" (October 30, 2011) Portland Press Herald, Portland, Maine
- "Earthtec and Seth Aaron, 'Project Runway' Winner, Debut High-Fashion Sustainable Apparel Collaboration at Portland Fashion Week: Seth Aaron Inspired by Earthtec, made from textiles from recycled plastic bottles, is unveiled at Portland Fashion Week" (14 Oct 2011) U.S. Newswire
- Introducing the Season 3 Cast!
- Turnquist, Kristi (10 January 2014). "Vancouver's Seth Aaron Henderson makes 'Project Runway' history". Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Majeski, Ashley (10 January 2014). "'Project Runway' winner: Some challenges 'weren't inspiring'". Today. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- "QVC Adds All Star to Designer Lineup". Multichannel News. 10 February 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Dusty, Darka (18 March 2014). "Seth Aaron: Running With Scissors". PDX Mag. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
|Project Runway winner
Seth Aaron Henderson
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|