Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao
Location in Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Total||60.16 km2 (23.23 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (880/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)64|
On July 30, 2009, upon the ratification of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Acts No. 225 (as amended by MMAA 252) and MMAA 222 (as amended by MMAA 253), the municipalities of Shariff Saydona Mustapha and Datu Salibo, respectively, were created from a total of 5 entire barangays and a portion of one barangay from Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, in addition to other barangays from Datu Piang, Datu Unsay, Mamasapano and Shariff Aguak.
Datu Saudi-Ampatuan mayor Samsudin Dimaukom, publicly accused by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte of involvement in the illegal drug trade, was killed on October 28, 2016, along with nine others, by Philippine police at a highway checkpoint in what police describe as an anti-drug operation.  
|Population census of
|Source: National Statistics Office|
The Municipality has 1 Secondary School, the Dimaukom National High School formerly known as Datu Saudi Uy Ampatuan National High School with the school ID 318315. In school year 2015 - 2016 the number of students reached 444. It has 11 Regular Permanent Teachers and 6 Volunteer Teachers.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 151; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Saudi Ampatuan out of the Mother Municipality of Datu Piang in the Province of Maguindanao, Authorizing the Appropriation of Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistics Office (2008-04-16). "2007 Census of Population: Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/world/asia/philippines-duterte-mayor-police.html?_r=0 (The New York Times)
- http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/10/28/1638270/2-security-killed-along-narco-mayor-just-hired-private-firm (The Philippine Star)
- National Statistical Coordination Board. "PSGC Interactive: Municipality/City: DATU SAUDI-AMPATUAN". Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.