Datu Salibo, Maguindanao
|Municipality of Datu Salibo|
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Barangays||17 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Norodin S. Salasal|
|• Electorate||7,582 voters (2016)|
|• Total||150.62 km2 (58.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||99/km2 (260/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||4,324,394.48 (2016)|
|Native languages||Maguindanao language|
Datu Salibo, officially the Municipality of Datu Salibo, is a 6th class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 14,947 people.
Muslim Mindanao Act No. 222 was enacted by the ARMM Regional Legislative Assembly and subsequently amended by MMA No. 253, creating the municipality of Salibo out 17 barangays. The ARMM act was ratified through a plebiscite conducted by the COMELEC on July 30, 2009.
Datu Salibo is composed of 17 barangays.
|Population census of Datu Salibo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Maguindanao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 222; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Salibo in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- MMA Act No. 222 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Salibo in the Province of Maguindanao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2007 Census Population Figures for Maguindanao
- COMELEC - Plebiscite results for 3 new Maguindanao towns
- COMELEC Resolution No. 8169
- Local Governance Performance Management System