Datu Salibo, Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Norodin S. Salasal|
|• Total||22.56 km2 (8.71 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||660/km2 (1,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Electorate||7,582 voters as of 2016|
Muslim Mindanao Act No. 222 was enacted by the ARMM Regional Legislative Assembly and subsequently amended by MMA No. 253, creating the municipality of Salibo out 17 barangays. The ARMM act was ratified through a plebiscite conducted by the COMELEC on July 30, 2009.
Datu Salibo is composed of 17 barangays.
|Population census of Datu Salibo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 222; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Salibo in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- MMA Act No. 222 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Salibo in the Province of Maguindanao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2007 Census Population Figures for Maguindanao
- COMELEC - Plebiscite results for 3 new Maguindanao towns
- COMELEC Resolution No. 8169
- Local Governance Performance Management System