Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao
Location in Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Total||60.16 km2 (23.23 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||440/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Electorate||15,470 voters as of 2016|
On July 30, 2009, upon the ratification of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Acts No. 225 (as amended by MMAA 252) and MMAA 222 (as amended by MMAA 253), the municipalities of Shariff Saydona Mustapha and Datu Salibo, respectively, were created from a total of 5 entire barangays and a portion of one barangay from Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, in addition to other barangays from Datu Piang, Datu Unsay, Mamasapano and Shariff Aguak.
Datu Saudi-Ampatuan mayor Samsudin Dimaukom, publicly accused by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte of involvement in the illegal drug trade, was killed on October 28, 2016, along with nine others, by Philippine police at a highway checkpoint in what police describe as an anti-drug operation.  
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
The Municipality has 1 Secondary School, the Dimaukom National High School formerly known as Datu Saudi Uy Ampatuan National High School with the school ID 318315. In school year 2015 - 2016 the number of students reached 444. It has 11 Regular Permanent Teachers and 6 Volunteer Teachers.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 151; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Saudi Ampatuan out of the Mother Municipality of Datu Piang in the Province of Maguindanao, Authorizing the Appropriation of Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistics Office (2008-04-16). "2007 Census of Population: Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-09-05. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/world/asia/philippines-duterte-mayor-police.html?_r=0 (The New York Times)
- http://www.philstar.com/nation/2016/10/28/1638270/2-security-killed-along-narco-mayor-just-hired-private-firm (The Philippine Star)
- National Statistical Coordination Board. "PSGC Interactive: Municipality/City: DATU SAUDI-AMPATUAN". Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.