|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Seat||Shengli Subdistrict (胜利街道)|
|• Total||3,016 km2 (1,164 sq mi)|
|• Density||250/km2 (640/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Changchun district map||
Dehui (Chinese: 德惠; pinyin: Déhuì) is a county-level city of Jilin Province, Northeast China, it is under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Changchun, located in the middle of the Songliao Plain. It has a total population of 906,000 and a rural population of 753,000. Composed of 10 towns, 4 townships and 4 subdistricts, under which there are 308 villages, it is around 80 kilometres (50 mi) north-northeast of central Changchun. It borders Yushu to the northeast, Jiutai to the south, Kuancheng District to the southwest, Nong'an County to the west, as well as the prefecture-level cities of Jilin to the southeast and Songyuan to the northwest.
- Shengli Subdistrict (胜利街道), Jianshe Subdistrict (建设街道), Huifa Subdistrict (惠发街道), Xiajiadian Subdistrict (夏家店街道)
- Daqingzui (大青嘴镇), Guojia (郭家镇), Songhuajiang (松花江镇), Dajiagou (达家沟镇), Dafangshen (大房身镇), Chalukou (岔路口镇), Zhuchengzi (朱城子镇), Buhai (布海镇), Tiantai (天台镇), Caiyuanzi (菜园子镇)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Dehui" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Changchun Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《长春统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2010 Census county-by-county statistics (《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：东台市 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Archived from the original on 2013-10-07. Retrieved 2013-06-03.
|This Jilin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|