|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||338 km2 (131 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,400/km2 (6,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Changchun district map|
Luyuan District (simplified Chinese: 绿园区; traditional Chinese: 綠園區; pinyin: Lùyuán Qū) is one of six districts of Changchun, the capital of Jilin province, People's Republic of China, forming part of the city's urban core. It borders Kuancheng District to the north and east, Chaoyang District to the south, and Nong'an County to the north and west, as well as the prefecture-level city of Siping to the west.
- Chuncheng Subdistrict (春城街道), Puyang Subdistrict (普阳街道), Zhengyang Subdistrict (正阳街道), Dongfeng Subdistrict (东风街道), Jincheng Subdistrict (锦程街道), Tiexi Subdistrict (铁西街道), Qingnian Road Subdistrict (青年路街道)
The only town is Hexin (合心镇)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Luyuan" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Changchun Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《长春统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2010 Census county-by-county statistics (《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 绿 in this place is pronounced as Lù, not the normal Lü. See, e.g., a local news video at Youku.
- 长春市-行政区划网 www.xzqh.org
|This Jilin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|