|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||August 16, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Avon Park, Florida|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||199 lb (90 kg)|
|High school:||Orlando (FL) Dr. Phillips|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Hart attended Dr. Phillips High School in Orlando, Florida, where he played football and ran track. He was teammates with Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and earned a 2010 USA Today High School All-American nomination, the Class 6A Player of the Year award from Florida Dairy Farmers and was the runner-up for Mr. Football. Hart graduated early in January, 2010 after setting 23 school records, as well as the Florida high school state record for touchdowns in a season (50). Hart also won the 2010 Hall Trophy for the best High School football player in the nation.
In track & field, Hart competed as a sprinter and long jumper during his sophomore season. He posted bests of 11.19 seconds in the 100-meter dash, 23.28 seconds in the 200-meter dash and 6.82 meters (22-3) in the long jump.
Regarded as a five-star recruit by Rivals.com, Hart was rated as the No. 1 all-purpose back prospect in the class of 2011. After committing to Michigan in October 2010, he switched his commitment to Alabama in January 2011.
On February 16, 2014, Hart was arrested for giving false information and for marijuana possession. In summer 2014, Hart graduated from Alabama with a degree in criminal justice and transferred to Colorado State, where he was able to start immediately and have two years of eligibility remaining with the Rams. In his only season at Colorado State, he rushed for 1,275 yards on 194 carries with 16 touchdowns.
- Dr. Phillips HS bio
- "Dee Hart earns U.S. Army National Player of the Year". Orlando Sentinel. January 7, 2011.
- "All-Purpose backs 2011". Rivals.com. January 19, 2011.
- 4-Star RB Dee Hart Decommits from Michigan, Commits to Alabama
- Dee Hart faces possession charge
- Gribble, Andrew (August 4, 2014). "Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain". AL.com. Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- Colorado State RB Dee Hart says he'll enter 2015 NFL Draft
- "Ex-Alabama RB Dee Hart impresses during tryout with Dolphins". AL.com. May 10, 2015.