|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Dorothy Catherine Anstett
Kirkland, Washington, U.S.
|Other names||Didi Anstett|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Washington USA 1968, Miss USA 1968|
|Miss USA 1968 (winner), Miss Universe 1968 (4th runner-up)|
Anstett competed in the Miss Washington pageant in July 1967 and placed first runner-up. In April of the following year she won the Miss Washington USA 1968 crown title. She won the Miss USA 1968 title on May 19, 1968 and represented the United States at Miss Universe 1968 in July, where she placed fourth runner-up.
Anstett, one of nine children of an aircraft plant worker, was an English major at the University of Washington at the time of her win. She was married to legendary basketball player Bill Russell in 1977. They divorced in 1980.
- Associated Press (1968-05-19). "Washington Girl Named Miss USA". Reading Eagle.
- Pearce, Barbara (1967-07-06). "Miss Klickitat Tells Experiences of Week at Vancouver Miss Washington Pageant". Mt Adams Sun.
- "Miss Washington". The Spokesman-Review. 1968-04-23.
- UPI (1968-07-14). "Brazil Beauty wins Miss Universe title". The Pittsburgh Press.
- "Bill Russell weds former Miss USA". Daytona Beach Morning Journal. 1977-06-09.
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Washington (state) biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|