East Garrison, California
|Community Services District established||2005|
|Elevation||154 ft (47 m)|
East Garrison is an unincorporated community in Monterey County, California. It is located on Reservation Road (County Route G17) east of Marina and west of the Salinas River on the former Fort Ord, at an elevation of 151 feet (46 m). The area is currently being redeveloped as a planned community. A community services district for East Garrison was developed in 2005.
- "East Garrison infrastructure is paid for by buyer-held bonds – meaning higher fees. - Monterey County Weekly: Local News". Retrieved 2015-03-22.
- "East Garrison MSR" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2019-12-03.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: East Garrison, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 877. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- Johnson, Jim (2013-10-21). "East Garrison development starting to fill up". Monterey County Herald. Retrieved 2014-11-09.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|