This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Fred Olen Ray|
|Produced by||Fred Olen Ray|
|Written by||Fred Olen Ray|
|Music by||Chuck Cirino|
|Edited by||Greg Shorer|
American Independent Productions
|Distributed by||Prism Entertainment Corporation|
A group of teenage girls spend the night in an old house. On the night of their arrival, a strange man arrives at the house, delivering an old book. Once he is gone, the girls examine the book, finding it full of sketches of bizarre monsters.
When an incantation in the book is read, one of the drawing emerges from the book and becomes a living cartoon who takes one of the girls' form after raping her. The monster begins slaying the occupants of the house, including her boyfriend and two of the girls. Megan (the only surviving girl) and Gideon Fisk (the man who delivered the book) burn the book, destroying the monster. The film ends as Gideon leaves, and everyone comes back to life, Megan screams in terror when the neighbor, Mr. Hinchlow, comes by and brings his portable television set so that the group of girls can watch Saturday morning cartoons.
- David Carradine as Gideon Fisk
- Monique Gabrielle as Megan
- Madison Stone as Roxanne
- Barbara Dare (credited as Stacey Nix) as Jan
- Arte Johnson as Mr. Hinchlow
- Dick Miller as Burt
- Suzanne Ager as Terry
- Don Dowe as Biff
- Michelle Bauer as Burt's wife
- Fred Olen Ray (credited as The Creature) as Cartoon Monster
The film was shot in eight days.
On May 4, 2010, Infinity Entertainment Group released the 20th Anniversary Edition on DVD.
The film has received a number of negative reviews. Rotten Tomatoes reports a score of 29% based on 7 reviews, with an average rating of 3.29/10. Creature Feature gave the movie two out of 5 stars, stating that it was a sorry excuse for a movie, wasting the talents of Carradine and Miller. 
- "Evil Toons DVD Review Kritik | GruselSeite.com". Archived from the original on 2010-10-17. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- Motion Picture Purgatory: Evil Toons
- Topel, Fred (27 October 2014). "After Midnight: Fred Olen Ray on Strip Clubs & Chainsaw Hookers". Crave Online. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- Evil Toons - 20th Anniversary Edition
- Evil Toons at Rotten Tomatoes
- Stanley, J. (2000) Creature Feature: 3rd Edition