|Traded as||Nasdaq Helsinki: EXL1V|
|Riku Kytömäki (CEO)|
Number of employees
Exel Composites Oyj (formerly known as Exel Oyj) is a Finnish technology company. At present, the company designs, manufactures and markets composite profiles and tubes for industrial applications, but in the past, the company has produced a number of different products, such as earmuffs, ski and trekking poles, and other sports equipment. Exel was founded in 1960 by Yrjö Aho. The name Exel came from a combination of the words explosive electronics. At that time, the company produced electric blasting caps.
- "Members of the Group Management Team". Exel Composites. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF).
- "About Exel Composites". Exel Composites. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
- Mikkonen, Antti (February 20, 2002). "Exel-samppaa Utahissa". Talouselämä (in Finnish). Talentum. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
- Tiainen, Olli-Pekka (January 5, 2001). "Räjähteistä ratakiskoihin". Taloussanomat (in Finnish). Sanoma News. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
|This Finnish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|