Bravo (New Zealand)
|Launched||3 July 2016|
|Owned by||MediaWorks New Zealand, NBCUniversal International Networks |
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Slogan||Life. Lived Large!|
|Sister channel(s)||Three, The Edge TV|
|DVB 64-QAM on band IV|
|DVB QPSK on 12456 MHz|
Bravo is the second New Zealand television channel owned and operated by MediaWorks New Zealand and NBCUniversal International Networks, broadcast via the state-owned Kordia transmission network and on MediaWorks' website ThreeNow. The channel launched on 3 July 2016. Bravo focuses on design, food, glamour and pop culture.
Following the closure of Four, a pre-launch card The Biggest Loser playing out till 5:10am on 3 July 2016 where a 1min 30Sec promo previewing the content to be expected on Bravo, The first show to be broadcast on Bravo was Top Chef starting at 5:10am.
Bravo Plus 1
- Below Deck
- Vanderpump Rules
- Shahs of Sunset
- The Real Housewives
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles
- Million Dollar Listing New York
- Dance Moms
- Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry
- Teen Mom OG
- Catfish: The TV Show
- "MEDIAWORKS AND NBCUNIVERSAL ANNOUNCE JOINT VENTURE". mediaworks.co.nz. Retrieved 2016-05-05.