Fenton, West Lindsey
The Carpenters arms
Motel in 1967
|Fenton shown within Lincolnshire|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Fenton is a village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 9 mi (14 km) north-west from the city and county town of Lincoln, 4 miles (6.4 km) west from Saxilby, and on the A156 Lincoln to Gainsborough road. The population of the civil parish was 297 at the 2001 census, increasing to 353 at the 2011 census.
The ecclesiastical parish is Kettlethorpe with Fenton, part of the Saxilby Group of the Deanery of Corringham. The parish church is in the smaller village of Kettlethorpe 0.5 miles (0.8 km) to the south. The 2014 incumbent is Rev Canon Rhys Prosser.
- "Statistics about Fenton, West Lindsey" (PDF). Research-lincs.org.uk. 2005. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- "Welcome to Fenton and Torksey Lock Parish Council's website". Lincolnshire.gov.uk. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "Kettlethorpe w Fenton PCC", Diocese of Lincoln. Retrieved 9 April 2013
- Media related to Fenton at Wikimedia Commons