|Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation|
21 October 2006 – 17 July 2008
|Preceded by||Jimmy Wales|
|Succeeded by||Michael Snow|
10 September 1968 |
|Occupation||Consultant in Internet Communication Strategy, Chair Emeritus of the Wikimedia Foundation|
Florence Jacqueline Sylvie Devouard, née Nibart (born 10 September 1968) was the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation between October 2006 and July 2008, succeeding Jimmy Wales.
On 9 March 2008, she was elected member of the municipal council of Malintrat.
Devouard joined the board of Wikimedia Foundation in June 2004 and was a founder of Wikimedia France in October 2004. She has served on the Advisory Board of the Foundation since July 2008.
Co-founder of Wikimedia France in 2004, she was vice-chair of its board as of 2011 until December 2012.
- Lih, Andrew. The Wikipedia Revolution: How a Bunch of Nobodies Created the World's Greatest Encyclopedia. Hyperion, New York City. 2009. First Edition. ISBN 978-1-4013-0371-6 (alkaline paper).
- "Board of Trustees". Wikimedia Foundation. 2012-02-15. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- "l'INPL - Nancy : formation d'Ingénieurs et de docteurs". Inpl-nancy.fr. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
- fr:Institut national polytechnique de Lorraine
- Election results, French Ministry of the Interior
- "Assemblée Générale de Décembre 2012 (General Assembly - December 2012)". Wikimédia France official website (in French). 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2014-06-03.
- "Decree of May 16, 2008" (in French). Legifrance.gouv.fr. Retrieved 2012-03-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:|
|Wikinews has related news:|
- Anthere Consulting website
- Personal blog
- Wikimedia Foundation and sustainability[dead link]
- 2005 Board candidacy presentation
- Video-Interview on 10 February 2007 at the Lift07 conference in Geneva
- "What the future holds for Wikipedia". Swissinfo. 2008-01-25. Interview with Florence Devouard.
- 'Madame Wikipedia' runs web giant from village HQ 2007 AFP article
- A Life in the Day: Florence Devouard 2007 Times article
|Non-profit organization positions|
|Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation
October 21, 2006 – July 17, 2008