From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up funny farm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Funny farm may refer to:
- Funny farm (hospital), a pejorative slang term for a psychiatric hospital
- The Funny Farm (film), a 1983 film starring Peter Aykroyd
- Funny Farm (film), a 1988 film starring Chevy Chase
- Funny Farm (TV series), a Canadian musical comedy television series of the 1970s
- Funny Farm (play), a 1975 television play by Roy Minton
- Funny Farm, an album by King Kong
- Funny Farm, an album by Pip Skid
- Funny Farm (novel), a novel by Jay Cronley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Funny farm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.