GTB Nagar metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||65, Ring Road, GTB Nagar, North West Delhi, 110009|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
HUDA City Centre|
Platform-2 →Samaypur Badli
|Opened||February 4, 2009|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||
39,843 Daily Average
|North Delhi India|
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →HUDA City Centre→ →|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Samaypur Badli← ←|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2016)
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 7, 26, 61, 78STL, 100, 101A, 101B, 101EXT, 103, 104, 105, 112, 113, 114, 120, 120A, 120B, 123, 124, 134, 135, 137, 140, 143, 162, 169, 171, 173, 185STL, 191, 192, 192STL, 193, 195, 235, 259, 262LSTL, 341, 402, 402CL, 883, 901, 901CL, 912A, 921, 921CL, 921E, 921EXT, 971, 971A, 971B, 982, 982LSTL, TMS(-) and TMS- Lajpat Nagar/ Punjabi Bagh/ Azadpur serves the station.
- "Station Information". Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|