Gael Linn Cup 1998
|Gael Linn Cup winners|
|Winners||Munster (13th title)|
|Gael Linn Cup Runners-up|
The 1998 Gael Linn Cup, the most important representative competition for elite level participants in the women's team field sport of camogie, was won by Munster, who defeated Leinster in the final, played at St Vincents.
Leinster defeated Connacht 2–7 to 2–4, Munster defeated Ulster 5–19 to 2–13 and Fiona O'Driscoll, scored 3–9 as Munster defeated Leinster 6–20 to 1–11 for their fourth successive title.
Gael Linn Trophy
Ulster defeated Munster 1–13 to 1–11 at St Vincent's Grounds. Leinster defeated Connacht 3–12 to 2–8. Goals from Brenda Burke, Shauna McCaul and Leona Fay helped Ulster defeated 3–12 to 1–12 in the final.
- Moran, Mary (2011). A Game of Our Own: The History of Camogie. Dublin, Ireland: Cumann Camógaíochta. p. 460. 978-1-908591-00-5
- Gael Linn Cup on Camogie.ie
- Report of final in Evening Echo, 1 October 1998
- Report of final in Irish Independent, 1 October 1998
- Report of final in Irish Times, 1 October 1998
- Report of final in Irish Examiner, 1 October 1998
- Report of final in Irish News, 1 October 1998
Gael Linn Cup 1997
|Gael Linn Cup
1954 – present
Gael Linn Cup 1999