Greene Township, Parke County, Indiana
Location in Parke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.65 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Land||35.55 sq mi (92.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.25%|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|• Density||11.9/sq mi (4.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46175, 47872, 47989|
|GNIS feature ID||453350|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.65 square miles (92.3 km2), of which 35.55 square miles (92.1 km2) (or 99.72%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.25%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these nine cemeteries: Bruin, Clodfelter, Jarvis, Lane, Mount Moriah, Philadelphia, Raccoon, Seybold and Spencer.
- Turkey Run Community School Corporation
- State House District 44
- State Senate District 38
- "Greene Township, Parke County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.