Greg Mueller after winning Event #33 of the 2009 World Series of Poker
|Nickname(s)||FBT (Full Blown Tilt)|
|Residence||Vancouver, British Columbia|
June 2, 1971|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||97 kg (214 lb; 15 st 4 lb)|
Mad Dogs München
Mueller, a former professional hockey player, was drawn to poker after one of many long road trips during his hockey career. After retiring in 1999 from hockey. He has cashed in many poker tournaments throughout his poker career.
Mueller won his first World Series of Poker title in 2009 in the $10,000 limit Texas hold'em championship. Mueller won his second World Series of Poker bracelet and $194,909 only 11 days after his first in a $1,500 Limit Hold'em Shootout event.
World Series of Poker Bracelets
|2009||$10,000 Limit Hold'em||$460,841|
|2009||$1,500 Limit Hold'em Shootout||$194,854|
- "GREG MUELLER - VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA - WSOP.com". www.wsop.com.
- "Greg Mueller - World Poker Tour". www.worldpokertour.com.
- "player bio - Greg Mueller of Vancouver, CAN". CardPlayer.com. europe.cardplayer.com. Archived from the original on 2008-06-06. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- Gregor Mueller career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- "Greg Mueller's profile on The Hendon Mob". The Hendon Mob Poker Database.
- "Tournament Results - Official World Series of Poker Online". www.wsop.com.