Haiti at the 1984 Summer Olympics
|Haiti at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||4 in 3 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Haiti competed at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, United States. The nation returned to the Olympic Games after participating in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics. Haiti's delegation consisted of two officials and four competitors (one track and field athlete, two fencers, and one tennis player).
- Dieudonné LaMothe — 2:52:18 (→ 78th place, last finisher)
- Round 1 — Won 2 out of 6 matches (→ did not advance)
- Round 1 — Won 0 out of 6 matches (→ did not advance)
- Round 1 — Lost to Stefan Edberg of Sweden (→ did not advance) Note: Edberg went on to take 1st place
- "Haiti at the 1984 Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2011-04-30.
|This article about sports in Haiti is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1984 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|