Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Hanna in LaPorte County, Indiana.
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||435685|
Hanna is located at.
Hanna has a public library, a branch of the La Porte County Public Library.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Hanna, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of La Porte County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages, and Townships. C. C. Chapman & Co. 1880. p. 710.
- Packard, Jasper (1876). History of La Porte County, Indiana, and Its Townships, Towns and Cities. S. E. Taylor, printers. p. 188.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 157. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...named for Judge Hanna of Fort Wayne, who was involved in bringing the railroad here.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This LaPorte County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|