From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||715 ft (218 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||436703|
Idaville was originally called Hannah, and under the latter name was laid out in 1860, when the railroad was extended to that point. A post office has been in operation under the name Idaville since 1860.
Idaville is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Idaville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Hamelle, W. H. (1915). A Standard History of White County, Indiana: An Authentic Narrative of the Past, with an Extended Survey of Modern Developments in the Progress of Town and Country. Unigraphic. p. 230.
- "White County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
|This White County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|