|cabinet of Kosovo|
|9 September 2017 – Present|
|Date formed||9 November 2017|
|People and organisations|
|Head of state||Hashim Thaçi|
|Head of government||Ramush Haradinaj|
|Deputy head of government||Behgjet Pacolli|
|Member parties||PDK AAK NISMA AKR|
|Opposition parties||LDK LV PSD SL|
|Legislature term(s)||6th legislature of the Assembly|
The Haradinaj Cabinet de jure formed the government of Kosovo between 9 September 2017 and to the present upon the defeat of Isa Mustafa and the LA Coalition in the 2017 elections. The cabinet was made up of members of the PANA Coalition and some members of the opposition.
The cabinet consists of the following Ministers:
|Portfolio||Minister||Took office||Left office||Party|
|Prime Minister of Kosovo||Ramush Haradinaj||9 September 2017||Present||AAK|
|First Deputy Prime Minister||Behgjet Pacolli||9 September 2017||Present||AKR|
|Deputy Prime Minister||Fatmir Limaj||9 September 2017||Present||NISMA|
|Deputy Prime Minister||Enver Hoxhaj||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Deputy Prime Minister||Dalibor Jevtić||9 September 2017||Present||Serb List|
|Deputy Prime Minister||Dardan Gashi||9 September 2017||Present||PANA|
|Minister of Foreign Affairs||Behgjet Pacolli||9 September 2017||Present||AKR|
|Minister of Communities and Returns||Dalibor Jevtić||9 September 2017||Present||Serb List|
|Minister of Diaspora||Dardan Gashi||9 September 2017||Present||PANA|
|Minister of Defense||Rrustem Berisha||9 September 2017||Present||AAK|
|Minister of Infrastructure||Pal Lekaj||10 September 2017||Present||AAK|
|Minister of Finances||Bedri Hamza||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of Health||Uran Ismajli||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports||Kujtim Gashi||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of European Integration||Dhurata Hoxha||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of Justice||Abelard Tahiri||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of Innovation and Entrepreneurship||Besim Beqaj||9 September 2017||Present||PDK|
|Minister of Labour and Social Welfare||Skender Reçica||9 September 2017||Present||NISMA|
|Minister of Education, Science and Technology||Shyqeri Bytyqi||9 September 2017||Present||NISMA|
|Minister of Trade and Industry||Burim Rrecaj||9 September 2017||5 September 2018||NISMA|
|Endrit Shala||1 October 2018||Present||NISMA|
|Minister of Internal Affairs||Flamur Sefaj||9 September 2017||30 May 2018||AKR|
|Bejtush Gashi||13 April 2018||30 September 2018||AKR|
|Ekrem Mustafa||1 October 2018||Present||AKR|
|Minister of Economic Development||Valdrin Lluka||9 September 2017||Present||AKR|
|Minister of Environment and Spatial Planning||Fatmir Matoshi||9 September 2017||Present||AKR|
|Minister of Administration and Local Government||Ivan Todosijević||9 September 2017||Present||Serb List|
|Minister of Agriculture||Nenad Rikalo||9 September 2017||2 February 2019||Serb List|
|Minister of Public Administration||Mahir Yağcılar||9 September 2017||Present||KDTP|
|Minister of Rural Development||Rasim Demiri||9 September 2017||Present||Vakat|
- 9 September 2017: Ramush Haradinaj and the majority of his cabinet take office.
- 10 September 2017: Pal Lekaj, the Minister of Infrastructure, takes office.
- 26 January 2018: An attempt to dismiss Dardan Gashi failed with only 36 of 88 MPs voting in favor.
- 30 May 2018: Flamur Sefaj, the Minister of Internal Affairs, is dismissed after deporting several Turkish nationals.
- 12 April 2018: The Special Prosecution of Kosovo filed an indictment against Pal Lekaj for corruption.
- 13 April 2018: Bejtush Gashi, the Minister of Internal Affairs, takes office.
- 5 September 2018: Burim Rrecaj, the Minister of Trade and Industry, is dismissed.
- 30 September 2018: Bejtush Gashi, the Minister of Internal Affairs, is dismissed.
- 1 October 2018: Endrit Shala, the Minister of Trade and Industry, takes office. Ekrem Mustafa, the Minister of Internal Affairs, takes office.
- 21 November 2018: Kosovo increases tariffs on Serbia and Bosnia by 100%.
- "Kosovo Assembly votes against dismissal of Minister Dardan Gashi".
- "PM Haradinaj fires interior minister and intelligence agency head".
- "Kosovo Minister Charged With Corruption".
- "New Interior Minister appointed in Kosovo".
- "Former Minister of Trade suspended secretary soon before being dismissed".
- "Kosovo's Interior Minister Sacked After Less Than Six Months".
- "A week of reshuffling at the Kosovo government".
- "Kosovo increases import tariffs on Serbian and Bosnian goods by 100%".