Highland Road Community Park
|Highland Road Community Park|
|Location||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Area||144.04 acres (0.5829 km2)|
|Status||Open all year|
Highland Road Community Park or Highland Road Park, is a 144.4-acre (0.584 km2) public park in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge (BREC) owns and operates the park.
Youth baseball and tee ball fields are located in the park.
The disc golf course is located on the rolling hills section of the park.
Highland Road Park Observatory
Recreation Center and playground area
This area offers an indoor gymnasium and rooms that can be used for events. A splash pad and pavilion are located in this area of the park.
Rugby and soccer
Tennis courts and a tennis academy are located in the park. The Highland Park Tennis Association, developed in 1976, hosts round robin events every Saturday morning at Highland Road Community Park. The Round Robin brings together on average 75 players of all levels interested in fun, competitive doubles tennis. For more information and schedule, visit http://www.hptabr.org/ 
A walking path is located in the park.
- "Highland Road Community Park". brec.org. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "BREC General Info". brec.org. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Cross Country to Host LSU Invitational". lsusports.net. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Updates to BREC's park on Highland Road include disc golf, fitness center, walking and bike paths". nola.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Highland Road Park Observatory". bro.lsu.edu. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "Highland Road park latest in Baton Rouge to undergo makeover, with new splash pad and other amenities". theadvocate.com. Retrieved 2017-11-23.
- "USA Club Rugby: Geographical Unions". usarugby.org/. Retrieved 2017-11-23.