This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also called||Hino 165
|Body and chassis|
The Hino 600 is a conventional cab medium-duty truck manufactured in the US by the Japanese manufacturer Hino since 2004. in the United States and Canada, its principal competitors have historically been Peterbilt 328 and the Isuzu H-Series and in the light duty segment, the Hino 125/300 for the American and Canadian markets.
First generation (2004–Present)
The First Generation 600 was introduced in 2004 for the United States and in 2005 for the Canadian market. A new face-lifted 600 was introduced in 2007 for the American and Canadian markets both. Production began in 2008 in and for the Mexican market, using CKD Kits imported from Japan.
- 145 Class 4 - light duty truck (discontinued)
- 165 Class 4 - medium duty truck (discontinued)
- 185 Class 5 - medium duty truck (discontinued)
- 238 Class 6 - medium duty truck
- 258 Class 6 - medium duty truck
- 268 Class 6 - medium duty truck
- 338 Class 7 - heavy duty truck
- 358 Class 7 - heavy duty truck
Miller Lite Hino 338 T Verrastro dashboard
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|