Line 1 (Gyeongwon Line)
 South Korea
|Opened||April 1, 1980|
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 59,145
Hoegi Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 1 and the Jungang Line. The two island platforms are side-by-side with each other, and are connected by an overpass. This is the closest station to Kyunghee University, located northwest of here.
- Exit 1: Kyung Hee University, Cheongnyang Elementary School, Hongneung Arboretum
- Exit 2: Sahmyook Nursing & Health College, University of Seoul
- "회기역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-24.
- with Jungang Line
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Kyung Hee University". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 2015-09-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hoegi Station.|