House of Frankenstein (miniseries)
|House of Frankenstein|
|Directed by||Peter Werner|
|Produced by||Michael R. Joyce|
|Written by||J.B. White|
|Music by||Don Davis|
|Edited by||Tod Feuerman
Scot J. Kelly
Studios USA Television
|November 2, 1997 - November 3, 1997|
House of Frankenstein (aka House of Frankenstein 1997) is a 1997 television miniseries that revived Universal's threesome, the vampire, Frankenstein's monster and the werewolf. It starred Adrian Pasdar, Greg Wise and Teri Polo. It first aired on NBC in two parts on November 2 and November 3, 1997.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)|
Vernon Coyle (Pasdar), a detective with the Los Angeles Police Department, is trying to solve a series of bizarre murders. His girlfriend, Grace (Polo), turns into a werewolf and is kidnapped by Crispian Grimes (Wise), a vampire and owner of the nightclub, House of Frankenstein.
- Adrian Pasdar as Vernon Coyle, a police detective trying to solve the case of "The Midnight Raptor".
- Greg Wise as Crispian Grimes, a Dracula-like vampire who is known to the police as a serial killer nicknamed "The Midnight Raptor". He is the millionaire owner of the nightclub House of Frankenstein, which is secretly a haven for vampires.
- Teri Polo as Grace Dawkins, a newly bitten werewolf who is also the love interest of detective Vernon Coyle and the heart's desire of Crispian Grimes.
- CCH Pounder as Dr. Shauna Kendall.
- Peter Crombie as Frankenstein's monster, discovered frozen in a block of ice and planned as an exhibit for House of Frankenstein, then escapes.
- Miguel Sandoval as Detective Juan 'Cha Cha' Chacon.
- Jorja Fox as Felicity.
- Richard Libertini as Armando.
- Karen Austin as Irene Lassiter.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|