||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)
Idol Minds is an American video game developer located in Westminster, Colorado.
The company became widely known for their 2007 ragdoll physics-based game Pain, which was the most downloaded game on the PlayStation Network in 2009.
They were co-developing Warrior's Lair with SCE San Diego Studio, a game which they used to demonstrate the abilities of the PlayStation Vita at its official presentation at E3 2011, one of the highlights of the launch. but it was cancelled. Their first release is Rally Cross 2 for the PlayStation and their latest is Ratchet: Deadlocked HD for the PlayStation 3.
- ^ a b Mook, Bob (November 20, 2005). "Louisville company tries to leave mark in video game world". Denver Business Journal. Retrieved September 28, 2011.
- ^ "Idol Minds (Idol Minds L.L.C.)", spong.com
- ^ Plunkett, Luke (26 January 2009), "Open Up For A Strong Dose Of PSN Stats", kotaku.com, Kotaku
- ^ Mike Schramm (7 June 2011), "Ruin preview: Hack and social", www.joystiq.com, Joystiq
- Thomas, David (March 10, 2003). "Preteens may follow 'My Street' online Louisville's Idol Minds aims to expand appeal of Internet gaming". The Denver Post.