Institute for Information Industry
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|NGO research institute|
|Founded||24 July 1979|
|Headquarters||11F, No. 106, Section 2, Heping East Road,|
|Dr. Chih-Kung Lee, Chairman|
Dr.CH Cho, President
|Services||ICT R&D, Telematics R&D, ICT Talents Cultivation, Market Intelligence Analysis, Science & Technology Law Research & Service, ICT Applied Innovative Service, ICT Application Promotion, Innovated Start-Ups Incubation, International Collaboration Development|
|Revenue||NT$4.1 billion (2009)|
Number of employees
The Institute for Information Industry (III; Chinese: 資訊工業策進會; pinyin: Zīxùn Gōngyè Cèjìnhuì, abbreviated Chinese: 資策會; pinyin: Zīcèhuì) was established in 1979 as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) through the joint efforts of public and private sectors, to support the development/applications of the information industry as well as the information society in Taiwan under the supervision of the Republic of China Ministry of Economic Affairs. III has international partnership with InBIA、IEEE and Cisco Networking Academy by offering educations in Taiwan.
- 5F, 7F, 8F, 14F, No. 133, Sec. 4 Minsheng East Road, Taipei City 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 8F, No.151, Sec. 3, Xinyi Road, Taipei City 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 19F, 22F, No. 216, Sec. 2, Dunhua South Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 3F-3, No. 2, Fuxing 4th Road, Kaohsiung City, 80661 Taiwan, R.O.C. (Kaohsiung Software Technology Park)
- No.2, Wenxian Rd., Nantou City, Nantou County 540, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Institute for Information Industry.|