Institute for Information Industry
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|NGO research institute|
|Headquarters||11F, No. 106, Section 2, Heping East Road, Taipei City, Republic of China (Taiwan)|
Dr. Chih-Kung Lee, Chairman|
Hsiao-Pin Yu (Yuster), President
|Services||ICT R&D, Telematics R&D, ICT Talents Cultivation, Market Intelligence Analysis, Science & Technology Law Research & Service, ICT Applied Innovative Service, ICT Application Promotion, Innovated Start-Ups Incubation, International Collaboration Development|
|Revenue||NT$4.1 billion (2009)|
Number of employees
The Institute for Information Industry (III; Chinese: 資訊工業策進會; pinyin: Zīxùn Gōngyè Cèjìnhuì, abbreviated Chinese: 資策會; pinyin: Zīcèhuì) was established in 1979 as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) through the joint efforts of public and private sectors, to support the development/applications of the information industry as well as the information society in Taiwan under the supervision of the Republic of China Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- 5F, 7F, 8F, 14F, No. 133, Sec. 4 Minsheng East Road, Taipei City 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 8F, No.151, Sec. 3, Xinyi Road, Taipei City 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 19F, 22F, No. 216, Sec. 2, Dunhua South Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 3F-3, No. 2, Fuxing 4th Road, Kaohsiung City, 80661 Taiwan, R.O.C. (Kaohsiung Software Technology Park)
- No.2, Wenxian Rd., Nantou City, Nantou County 540, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Institute for Information Industry.|