Institute for Information Industry
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article or section may have been copied and pasted from a source, possibly in violation of Wikipedia's copyright policy. (July 2015)|
|NGO research institute|
|Headquarters||11F, No. 106, Section 2, Heping East Road, Taipei City, Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Yau-Hwang Kuo Chairman
Jonq-Min Liu, President
|Services||ICT R&D, Telematics R&D, ICT Talents Cultivation, Market Intelligence Analysis, Science & Technology Law Research & Service, ICT Applied Innovative Service, ICT Application Promotion, Innovated Start-Ups Incubation, International Collaboration Development|
|Revenue||NT$4.1 billion (2009)|
Number of employees
The Institute for Information Industry (III; Chinese: 資訊工業策進會; pinyin: Zīxùn Gōngyè Cèjìnhuì, abbreviated Chinese: 資策會; pinyin: Zīcèhuì) was established in 1979 as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) through the joint efforts of public and private sectors, to support the development/applications of the information industry as well as the information society in Taiwan under the supervision of the Republic of China Ministry of Economic Affairs.
III’s headquarters is conveniently located south of central Taipei, near the MRT Technology Building Station and Daan Forest Park. III occupies the 8th to 11th floors of the Science and Technology Building.
- 5F, 7F, 8F, 13F, 14F, No. 133, Sec. 4 Minsheng East Road, Taipei City 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 8F, No.151, Sec. 3, Xinyi Road, Taipei City 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 9F, 19F, 22F, No. 216, Sec. 2, Dunhua South Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 11F-1, No.3-1, Yuan Qu Street., Taipei City 115, Taiwan, R.O.C (Nankang Software Park Building G)
- 3F-3, No. 2, Fuxing 4th Road, Kaohsiung City, 80661 Taiwan, R.O.C. (Kaohsiung Software Technology Park)
- No.2, Wenxian Rd., Nantou City, Nantou County 540, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Institute for Information Industry.|