Iris Avenue station
|San Diego Trolley station|
|Location||3120 Iris Avenue
San Diego, CA
|Owned by||San Diego Metropolitan Transit System|
|Connections||Bus Routes 901, 905, 906, 907, 929, 932, 933, 934, 950|
Iris Avenue is a station of the Blue Line on the San Diego Trolley. It is located in Otay Mesa West neighborhood of the city. The stop serves a variety of purposes, holding the function of commuter center with a park and ride lot and to provide access to the nearby commercial and residential areas.
This station was originally scheduled to undergo renovation starting September 2014, as part of the Trolley Renewal Project, though actual renovation construction didn't begin until October 2014; it reopened with a renovated station platform in May 2015.
Platforms and tracks
|Northbound||■ Blue Line||toward America Plaza (Palm Avenue)|
|Southbound||■ Blue Line||toward San Ysidro Transit Center (Beyer Boulevard)|
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. August 13, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- "Construction Advisory Trolley Station Closures & Detours: Iris Avenue Trolley Station" (pdf). San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. August 22, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- "Trolley Renewal Project". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. October 8, 2014. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
- San Diego MTS [@sdmts] (May 1, 2015). "#MTSAlert Iris Ave permanent Trolley platform is now in service! Pls note: bus bays have moved from lot w of the tracks to original location" (Tweet). Retrieved 2015-08-07 – via Twitter.
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|