|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Itsukaichi Station in March 2017
|Location||13-1, Itsukaichiekimae 1-chōme, Saeki, Hiroshima, Hiroshima
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||■ Sanyo Main Line|
|Passengers (2009)||12,806 daily|
Itsukaichi Station (五日市駅? Itsukaichi-eki) is a railway station on the Sanyō Main Line in Itsukaichi-ekimae, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima, operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West). The station connects to Hiroden-itsukaichi Station on the Hiroden Lines.
|1||■ San'yō Main Line||To Hiroshima, Saijō, Mihara, connection to Kure Line|
|2||■ San'yō Main Line||To Hiroshima for trains turning back and San'yō Main Line for Iwakuni once per day|
|3||■ San'yō Main Line||To Miyajimaguchi, Iwakuni, Tokuyama|
|Sanyō Main Line|
Connecting bus routes
- From "Itsukaichi Station North-exit Bus Stop", there are Hiroden Bus routes.
- "Higashi-kannon-dai - Itsukaichi Station North-exit"
- "Fujinoki - Itsukaichi Station North-exit"
- "Numata High-school - Itsukaichi Station North-exit"
- "Ishiuchi By-pass via"
- "Unten-mankyo Center - Ishiuchi By-pass via"
- Ishiuchi old road via"
- "Misuzu-gaoka High-school - Itsukaichi Station North-exit"
- "Yamada-danchi - Itsukaichi Station North-exit"
- From "Itsukaichi Station South-exit Bus Stop", there are Hiroden Bus routes.
- "Higashi-kannon-dai - Itsukaichi Station South-exit"
- "Fujinoki - Hatchobori Night Bus Route"
- "Yuki - Itsukaichi Station South-exit"
- "Yuki, Suginami-dai - Itsukaichi Station South-exit"
- Opened on December 8, 1899.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Itsukaichi Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|